нааразылык, карама-каршы келет, Ызы-чуу менен, кодулашат,, зат, Каршылык көтөрүү, баш, баш тартуу, жокко
Verb(1) take exception to
(1) Twenty-five years on, who can gainsay their prophetic analysis?(2) He had a hot temper and a weekly column in which he could publicly tear to shreds anyone who dared gainsay him or meddle with his works.(3) Now, I don't gainsay the need to start the transition process.(4) Legitimate children were subject to the commands of their father, with the mother having no legal right to gainsay him.(5) So whoever is Home Secretary can define the points at which the IRA is a threat, or a partner in talks or any point in between, and neither we nor the legal system can gainsay him.(6) But it is hard to gainsay the fundamental reality that the liberal news media are more firmly in the saddle than ever.(7) No-one can possibly gainsay the need to travel on the railway in safety and it will be difficult to advance an argument against these giants.(8) But if it ends up being closer to the 200th year, I would not be around in any case, and I will not be able to have anyone gainsay me.(9) Whatever problems one might have with military tribunals, is it really possible to gainsay the White House response on this one?(10) Now I dance to my own piper and if I want to sleep in I have no master to gainsay me.(11) So, claim above-average looks yourself, and who is to gainsay you?(12) none could gainsay her(13) Everyone who believes it is legit will find some way to gainsay the believers.(14) My warnings over the last six years had been so numerous, so detailed, and were now so terribly vindicated, that no one could gainsay me.(15) We may not gainsay the outcome but we can say that if the Commission rules against Deputy Collins the party leadership will have little room for manoeuvre.(16) These revisionists could not of course ultimately gainsay the fact that France was defeated.
(1) no pain no gain :: чыгашасыз киреше болбойт
(2) gain weight :: салмак кошуу
(3) capital gain :: капиталдын өсүшү
(4) weight gain :: салмак
(5) gain experience :: пайда тажрыйбасы
(6) gain ground :: жерге ээ
(7) gain time :: убакыт алуу
(8) gain knowledge :: пайда билим
(9) net gain :: таза пайда
(10) personal gain :: жеке пайда
Tags for the entry 'gainsay'
What gainsay means in Kyrgyz, gainsay meaning
in Kyrgyz, gainsay
definition, examples and pronunciation
of gainsay in Kyrgyz language.